Joining us as an Audi Technician within our busy workshop team at Highland Audi will mean carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- Previous diagnostic experience would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
We offer the right candidate the opportunity to progress within their profession, with full Audi training & certification up to Master Technician.