Working as a Service Advisor within our busy service departments you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 60 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development and a competitive remuneration package.
- Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs
- Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary
- Answering customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Franchise experience is desirable
- A confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of RTC/ADP software is an advantage
- Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment
- A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this position, please be aware of our Applicant Privacy Notice.