As a Parts Advisor you will be an integral member of the aftersales team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the parts department as well as delivering outstanding customer service every time.
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 60 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development and a competitive remuneration package.
- To receive and identify stock.
- Check goods from suppliers to ensure they conform to requirements and are of a suitable standard.
- To correctly locate items in Parts Department.
- To ensure accurate identification of customers’ needs by means of parts catalogues.
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and service are fully understood and are communicated to other members of staff.
- To comply with any reasonable task assigned to you by your line manager to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Responsibility for general storage conditions, preservation of stored goods including monitoring of shelf life products, stock rotation and check and receipt of incoming parts stock.
- To ensure that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- To order parts to the customers requirements quoting delivery times and prices accurately.
- To ensure all paperwork, documentation and requisitions are properly recorded within stock control system.
What you’ll need:
- Warm, genuine and engaging personality
- Friendly and professional with enthusiasm for great customer service
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Our Offer to You
- Generous Annual Leave
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Brand Training
- Great learning and career
- Discount on new and used
- Discounted servicing, parts
- Employee customer referral
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Scheme
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.