We have an opportunity for two MOT Tester/Tyre Fitters to join us at Hawco Volkswagen and Highland Audi.
Joining us at Hawco Group as an MOT Tester, within our busy workshops in Inverness, will involve carrying out MOT’s along with replacing tyres to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the North of Scotland.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out MOT tests to DVSA standards
- Replacing tyres, wheel alignments, servicing, brake replacement, suspension repairs
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe handling of customer vehicles
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Accurately completing any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Competent in all elements of MOT testing and tyre fitting including wheel alignment
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
- Previous experience of similar nature would be an advantage and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Our Offer to You:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Brand Training where appropriate
- Great learning and career opportunities
- Discount on new and used cars
- Discounted servicing, parts and accessories
- Employee customer referral scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Scheme
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We reserve the right to close the role prior to the advertised closing date should a suitable applicant be found.
Before applying for this position, please be aware of our Applicant Privacy Notice at https://www.hawcogroup.co.uk/.