As a Volkswagen Sales Specialist in Inverness you will not only be driven to meet and exceed sales objectives but also keen to ensure that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided to every customer, every time. Our Sales Specialists are the main driving force for the success of our company, and as such this role demands the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
Being part of Hawco Group you will be working for one of the few remaining family owned car retailers which has over 60 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland.
On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in brand training and a competitive remuneration package.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and exceed objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by helping our customer to buy new and used vehicles
- Offer finance, insurance and accessory products that meet their needs and individual situations
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the buying process so that all of our customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded
- Naturally build trust and rapport with customers helping them to feel comfortable and at ease
- Identify and anticipate customers’ needs and proactively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits for them
- Process all required paperwork in accurately and on time
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the motor industry, new VW models and recent improvements/news
What you’ll need:
- Previous motor industry sales experience is essential for this role
- Warm, genuine and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding monthly sales objectives
- Friendly and professional with enthusiasm for great customer service
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.