We have a vacancy for an experienced Technician to join our team at Hawco Van Centre in Inverness. This role will involve carrying out motor vehicle repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development and a competitive remuneration package
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.