As an LBDM for Highland Audi you will actively plan and manage a programme of sales activity to promote the Audi brand and maintain, develop and build business connections throughout the Highlands and surrounding areas. You’ll build strong relationships through regularly visiting clients enabling you to achieve set objectives and develop your accounts. Meeting and exceeding corporate sales objectives is fundamental to this role as is an ability to negotiate effectively and deliver on your promises.
Being part of Hawco Group you will be working for one of the few remaining family owned car retailers which has over 65 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Customer Satisfaction: A key objective will be to ensure that each customer receives the highest level of customer service. You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective on-going impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working within vehicle fleet sales or comparable position.
- Strong communication skills both in person and over the phone.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will possess a valid UK drivers license.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.