As a Parts Manager for Highland Audi you will provide timely and efficient support to the Aftersales operation whilst meeting and exceeding sales targets, identifying and generating potential new leads. Outstanding customer service is expected by way of exceptional communication.
- Ensure a speedy parts supply appropriate to the demand for the effective support of the workshop and to fulfil the expectations of over-the-counter customers
- Ensure high quality work within the parts department including supply times, parts issue and invoicing
- Ensure that the appearance of the parts department contributes to the reputation of the dealership as the best provider of service
- Responsible for PDR claims
- Responsible for PNS replenishment
- To act as the Local Trade rep
- To comply with all Partner Certification requirements
- Ensure the maintenance and update of customer special order parts
- Responsible for general storage conditions, preservation of stored goods including monitoring of shelf life products, stock rotation and check and receipt of incoming parts stock
- Observance of all guidelines, instructions and conditions applicable to the parts department as laid down by the law, the authorities and the manufacturer
- Responsible for the upkeep of all parts literature
- Ensue the maintenance, good order and cleanliness in the parts department, checking the readiness for use of all technical installations, instruments and auxiliary equipment
- Observe competitors' offers in individual parts sectors and in accessories
- To comply with any reasonable task assigned to you by your line manager to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- To keep all parts catalogues and manufacturers lists etc. updated and tidy.
Key requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a Parts department
- Experience with handling warranty
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours to allow cover for holidays / training
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
- Full driving licence
Working for Hawco Group you will be part of one of the few remaining family owned car retailers in the Highlands which has over 60 years’ experience delivering excellent service to motorists in the north of Scotland. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development and a competitive remuneration package.